TFF111 - Introduction to Fire Department Pumpers Train-the-Trainer
This course is designed to familiarize the student with the basic operation of fire department pumper apparatus. Course subject areas include types of pumps, pump operation, pump accessories, daily maintenance, and simplified fire ground hydraulic calculations. Classroom activities and practical application is included as part of the course. Under the ACI program, the applicant will have completed training or certification that they are seeking to teach; have completed the corresponding Train the Trainer program; and have completed Fire Instructor I or comparable Instructor Methodology training.
- $45.00 (For members of a recognized Fire Department)
- Please contact TFACA for non-member and/or group pricing.
- Introduction to Fire Department Pumpers
Must be 18 years of age.
Maximum Class Size
Required Student Materials
- Student will be able to complete required TFACA paperwork for the class he/she is teaching.
- Students will have a basic understanding of pumper operations.
- Students will have a basic understanding of friction loss related to fire hose and appliances.