FO200 - Introduction to Leadership
This course is designed to provide firefighters and company officers with a better understanding of the principles of leadership and to prepare them for more formal leadership training.
- $51.00 (For members of a recognized Fire Department)
- Please contact TFACA for non-member and/or group pricing.
Must be 18 years of age.
Maximum Class Size
Required Student Materials
- Student will have a working knowledge of the definition of leadership.
- Student will be able to work through the challenges facing leaders in the Fire Service today.
- Student will have a working knowledge of conflict resolution.