FO105-2 - Fire Instructor 1 & 2 Combined Week 2
This second part of a two week course, this week consists of evaluation and managing aspects of a Fire Service Instructor. Students will conduct presentations to prepare themselves for the Instructor role. At the end of the two weeks, eligible students may take the Tennessee Commission on Firefighting Personnel and Standard Education certification exam for Fire Instructor 1&2.
- All fees are paid in Week 1
Fire Instructor 1 & 2 Combined Week 1
Must be 18 years of age.
Fire Instructor 1 & 2 (Please note: To test for this certification, you must meet all prerequisites established by the Tennessee Firefighting Personnel Standards and Education Commission.)
Maximum Class Size
Required Student Materials
- Jones & Bartlett Fire Service Instructor Principles & Practice 2nd Edition (Book Only)
- Students will be able to describe the department’s policy or procedures in respect to fire service instructor evaluations.
- Students will describe how to schedule instructional sessions.
- Students will be able to identify and discuss the importance of continued learning for the fire service instructor.