FO105 - Fire Instructor 1 & 2 Combined Week 1
The Fire Instructor I&2 Combined program is an advanced course designed to create a fire service instructor who is capable of generating instructional material, delivering various types of lectures utilizing audio/visual equipment and administering cognitive and psychomotor examinations.
- $252.00 (For members of a recognized Fire Department)
- Please contact TFACA for non-member and/or group pricing.
Must be 18 years of age.
Maximum Class Size
Required Student Materials
- Jones & Bartlett Fire Service Instructor Principles & Practice 2nd Edition (Book Only)
- Students will be able to define the roles and responsibilities of the Fire Service Instructor I and II.
- Students will be able to describe how to prepare training records.
- Students will be able to describe motivational techniques.
- Students will be able to describe the laws and principles of learning.
- Students will be able to identify and describe the elements of the communication process.
- Students will be able to identify and describe the components of learning objectives.
- Students will be able to describe the effect of demographics on the learning environment.
- Students will be able to describe how to use multimedia tools.
- Students will be able to discuss the relationship between training and fire fighter safety.
- Students will be able to describe how to develop student evaluation instruments.