FF221 National Traffic Incident Management
This training was created as a part of the Strategic Highway Research Program (SHRP) 2, L12 (2008-2010) project, which is a division of the Transportation Research Board (TRB) that was authorized by Congress in 2005. Its purpose is to investigate the underlying causes of highway crashes and congestion in a short-term program of focused research.
- There is no fee for this class.
Must be at least 18 years of age.
Maximum Class Size
Required Student Materials
- Strategic Highway Research Program (Second edition)
- Federal Highway Administration
- Safe, Accountable, Flexible, Efficient Transportation Equity Act
- Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices
- The student will have knowledge in responder safety.
- The student will demonstrate safe and quick clearance.
- The student will demonstrate prompt and reliable incident communications.