FF115 - Emergency Vehicle Driver Training
This course includes classroom instruction along with practical driver training exercises using fire department apparatus. This course is designed to improve the operator’s awareness of laws governing the operations of five apparatus using case study.
- $35.00 (For members of a recognized Fire Department)
- Please contact TFACA for non-member and/or group pricing.
Must be 18 years of age.
Maximum Class Size
Required Student Materials
- Student will become familiar with the dynamics of operating emergency vehicles.
- Student will complete and pass a written exam.
- Student will be able to successfully complete a competency course with a passing score.