FF114 Self-Containted Breathing Apparatus (SCBA) Using It
Knowledge and skills to safely utilize fire service self-contained breathing apparatus. The need for SCBA, types of SCBA, donning, basic use, return to service, and inspection/basic maintenance.
- $51.00 (For members of a recognized Fire Department)
- Please contact TFACA for non-member and/or group pricing.
Must be at least 18 years of age.
Maximum Class Size
Required Student Materials
- NFPA Compliant Structural Firefighting Protective Clothing
- NFPA Compliant SCBA
- Student will develop a better understanding of personal limitations as related to interior firefighting.
- Student will develop confidence and competency in himself/herself and his/her personal protective equipment.
- Student will further develop his/her skills in the use of the self-contained breathing apparatus while performing search, rescue and structural firefighting.