FF111 Introduction to Fire Department Pumpers
This course is designed to familiarize the student with the basic operation of fire department pumper apparatus. Course subject areas include types of pumps, pump operation, pump accessories, daily maintenance, and simplified fire ground hydraulic calculations. Classroom activities and practical application is included as part of the course.
- $51.00 (For members of a recognized Fire Department)
- Please contact TFACA for non-member and/or group pricing.
Must be at least 18 years of age.
Maximum Class Size
Required Student Materials
- NFPA Compliant Structural Firefighting Clothing
- Student will be able to describe responsibilities of the driver operator.
- Students will have a basic understanding of pumper operations.
- Students will have a basic understanding of friction loss related to fire hose and appliances.