F200 Firefighter II
This program is designed to take the student from the Firefighter I level to the advanced level of Firefighter II.
This program meets or exceeds the NFPA 1001: Firefighter Professional Qualifications. The students will participate in classroom instruction, incident report writing, flammable liquid live fires, fire ground command, evidence preservation, pre-incident survey, and equipment maintenance.
- $105.00 (For members of a recognized Fire Department)
- Please contact TFACA for non-member and/or group pricing.
- Firefighter I
- Firefighter I Live Burn
Must be at least 18 years of age.
Firefighter II (Please note: To test for this certification, you must meet all prerequisites established by the Tennessee Firefighting Personnel Standards and Education Commission.)
Maximum Class Size
Required Student Materials
- NFPA Compliant Structural Firefighting Protective Clothing
- NFPA Compliant SCBA
- Jones & Bartlett Fundamentals of Firefighting 3rd Edition
- Student will be prepared to take the TN Commission on Firefighting certification exam for Firefighter II, as well as NFPA 1001.