F111 Firefighter I Live Burn
This course is designed for students that have successfully completed “Basic Firefighting”.
- $60.00 (For members of a recognized Fire Department)
- Please contact TFACA for non-member and/or group pricing.
Must be at least 18 years of age.
Maximum Class Size
Required Student Materials
- NFPA Compliant Structural Firefighting Protective Clothing
- NFPA Compliant SCBA
Jones & Bartlett Fundamentals of Firefighting 3rd Edition
- Student will demonstrate skills needed to extinguish a passenger vehicle fire attack, exterior Class A fire attack, interior structure fire attack, and ground cover fire attack.
- Student will demonstrate portable fire extinguisher suppression.