CF233-00 Testing Fire Hydrants and Determining Fire Flow (3)
This course familiarizes the student with the guidelines, principles, and information necessary to identify the needed fire flow and test fire hydrants to determine the maximum amount of available water.
- $34.00 (For members of a governmental agency with responsibilities for inspections)
- Please contact TFACA for non-member and/or group pricing.
Maximum Class Size
Required Student Materials
- Jones & Bartlett Fire Inspector-Principals and Practices
- 2012 International Fire Code Chapter 9 and Annex B
- To have a basic understanding of fire hydrants and how they relate to the water distribution system and water based fire protection.
- To understand the proper steps in flow testing fire hydrants