CF229 - Significant Changes - '02 to '10 NFPA 72 (7)
This course familiarizes the student with the significant changes made between the 2002, 2007, and 2010 editions of the NFPA 72 National Fire Alarm and Signaling Code.
- $64.00 (For members of a governmental agency with responsibilities for inspections)
- Please contact TFACA for group pricing.
Maximum Class Size
Required Student Materials
NFPA 72 (2002, 2007, 2010 ed.s)
International Fire Code (2012 ed.)
- To provide the student with an understanding of the new elements and changes made to the 2010 NFPA 72 compared to the earlier editions of the standard.
- To understand the differences between the ’02 and ’10 IFC editions.
- To understand the differences between the ’07 and ’10 IFC editions.