CF227-01 '11 NFPA 33 Inspecting Spray Booths (4)
Spray Booth Inspections have traditionally been obscured by a lack of understanding of the appropriate steps and standards. This course covers the proper approach, standards, and methods for the inspection of paint and finishing spray booths. This course will train students in the use of the 2011 NFPA 33 Standard for Spray Application Using Flammable or Combustible Materials and practical methods and experiences related to spray booth inspections.
- $37.00 (For members of a governmental agency with responsibilities for inspection)
- Please contact TFACA for non-member and/or group pricing.
Maximum Class Size
Required Student Materials
NFPA 33 (2011 ed.)
- Ensure proper compliance with NFPA 33.
- Explore different types of uses for spray booths.
- Explain inspection and testing requirements for spray booths and associated elements.
- Insure students can document inspection findings according to applicable codes.