CE200-00 Introduction to the '12 IECC (7)
This course is provided through grant funding for the purpose of providing an overview to students and inspectors of the 2012 International Energy Conservation Code (IECC). Training will include instruction from the residential portions of the IECC as well as instruction from the commercial provisions. This course will introduce topics of importance to students and direct them to further in-depth study from other IECC courses.
- $64.00 (For members of a recognized Fire Department)
- Please contact TFACA for non-member and/or group pricing.
Maximum Class Size
Required Student Materials
- 2012 International Energy Conservation Code
- Students and inspectors will have an understanding of the format, basic provisions, and primary goals of the 2012 International Energy Conservation Code.
- Students will also be shown the distinction between the residential and commercial requirements of the IECC.