CB216-01 2010 ADA & 2009 A117.1 (7)
This course explains “Accessibility” - a poorly understood and seldom properly enforced facet of the building inspection trade, and outlines the instances and locations where accessibility is required by the 2010 ADA. Once the student understands these requirements, the course continues to explain the specific standards in the referenced 2009 ICC A117.1 which dictate the directions, quantities, and measurements which can be verified in an inspection.
- $64.00 (For members of a governmental agency with responsibilities for inspections)
- Please contact TFACA for non-member and/or group pricing.
Maximum Class Size
Required Student Materials
- 2010 ADA – Americans with Disabilities Act
- Familiarize students with the 2010 Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Familiarize students with the standards in the 2009 ICC A117.1.