Apply for a Residential Permit
If your area is in the list(s) below, then you must apply for a Residential Building Permit using the forms at the bottom of this page.
A state residential building permit is required if construction is located within the city limits of:
Red Boiling Springs
A state residential building permit is required if construction is located within the unincorporated areas (not in a city) of:
Please check with your local government to determine if any local permits are required before you begin construction.
For residential construction starting on or after October 1, 2010 - If your area is in the list above, you must apply for a Residential Building Permit using one of the following forms:
- Single Family Permit Application [pdf]
- Site Construction For Manufactured/Modular Single Family Permit Application [pdf]
- Two Family Permit Application [pdf]
- Townhome Permit Application [pdf]
- Re-inspection Authorization [pdf]
(after one free re-inspection)
Some files are Adobe Reader® Files [pdf], 6.0 or higher. You may need to DOWNLOAD a free copy of Adobe Reader® for to view these files.