Get help with your financial aid application!
Click on Locations Tab for List of Locations by City and Date
(Detailed information about time and location are available when you click on Directions and Time of Event Link)
Do you need information on how to obtain financial aid for college? At College Goal Sunday, you can:
- Get free on-site professional assistance filling out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form.
- Talk to financial aid professionals about financial aid resources and how to apply, and more!
What to Bring
- 2013 Federal Tax Return or other income documentation
- Social Security number
- Driver's license (if any)
- 2013 W-2 Forms or year-end pay stubs and other year-end records of money received
- 2013 untaxed income records - Social Security, Temporary Assistance to Needy Families, welfare, or veterans benefits records
- Your 2013 bank statements
- 2013 business and investment mortgage information, business and farm records, stock, bond, and other investment records
- Your alien registration card (if you are not a U.S. citizen)
- AND if you plan on filling out the FAFSA online at the event also bring:
PIN# for the FAFSA. (Apply for your PIN# at www.pin.ed.gov)