Breaking Ground Issue 74: Special Issue on the Supporting Families Community of Practice
Download PDF here.
- Introduction by Council Executive Director Wanda Willis and Dept. of Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities Commissioner Debra Payne
- Changing the Culture: Moving from Providing Programs to Supporting Families
- Meet the Bankstons
- Being a Parent with a Disability
- Promoting Good Mental Health
- Maria's Story
- Information and Resources for Parents with Disabilities
- Project Enrich: Supporting Parents with Special Learning Needs
- Parents Helping Parents
- The Right to Parent
- Our Journey
- Council's Community Development Grant Can Help Families Explore Programs
Please also visit our Breaking Ground Archive to view past issues of our publication.
2011-2012 Special Report
This annual publication includes information on Council projects.
Breaking Ground Reader Survey
We are interested in hearing from our readers. Please take a moment to complete this Breaking Ground Reader Survey.