Breaking Ground Issue 75
Download PDF here. \ Download text-only version here.
- Planning for the Unknown
- Learning with Laz
- ACM Lifts Lives through music and Employment Skills Training
- Come On Chattanooga and Knoxville - Let's Go Play!
- Self-Advocates Telling their Stories, Becoming Empowered
- TN Partners in Policymaking Leadership Institute Graduates its 21st class; Introducing new class of Partners
- Overview of 2014 Disability Policy Seminar and a chat with self-advocate Will McMillan
- TN Spotlight
- Autism TN: Fulfilling our Mission of Supporting Individuals and Families
- In Memory of Sara Ezell, Council Chair 1999-2003
- TN Council on Developmental Disabilities Welcomes Four New Members
Please also visit our Breaking Ground Archive to view past issues of our publication.
2011-2012 Special Report
This annual publication includes information on Council projects.
Breaking Ground Reader Survey
We are interested in hearing from our readers. Please take a moment to complete this Breaking Ground Reader Survey.