- Mailing Address
- Office of the Attorney General and Reporter
P.O. Box 20207
Nashville, TN 37202-0207
Telephone: (615) 741-3491
Fax: (615) 741-2009
- The Tennessee Attorney General's Office employs attorneys, paralegals, legal secretaries, and other administrative and clerical staff. Find details on applying for a position on the Employment page.
- Media Inquiries
- Contact the Director of Communications at (615) 741-5860.
- If you have information about potential violations of antitrust laws, allegations of price-fixing, bid rigging or other anti-competitive activities, please contact the Consumer Protection and Advocate Division at (615) 741-1671.
- Consumer Protection
- To file a consumer complaint or check whether there are complaints on file regarding a particular company, contact the Tennessee Division of Consumer Affairs. Contact the Consumer Protection and Advocate Division in the Attorney General's Office at (615) 741-1671.
- Copies of opinions issued since 2000 may be found in the Opinions section of this website. You may also contact the opinion line at (615) 741-2518 to request copies of opinions.
- Tobacco Hotline
- Anyone having information or comments pertaining to any tobacco product manufacturer or other entity that may not be complying with the Escrow Fund Act, Tenn. Code Ann. §§ 67-4-2601, et seq., and/or other tobacco laws, regulations or rules is encouraged to call the Tobacco Enforcement hotline at (615) 532-9480 (for local calls) or (800) 890-8366.
The hotline is set up to receive information and comments by voicemail. Messages are checked daily, and callers are not required to identify themselves when leaving a message.
- Victim Information Services
- Our Victim Liaisons provide information and assistance to crime victims and their families as criminal cases make their way through the appeals process. See the Helping Crime Victims section of this website or contact Victim Information Services at (615) 741-8109 or (615) 532-1971.
- < /dl>