Tennessee Agricultural Enhancement Program (TAEP)
TAEP is a cost share program for Tennessee's Agricultural community. Participation allows producers to maximize farm profits, adapt to changing market situations, improve operation safety, increase farm efficiency and make a positive economic impact in their communities.
New Application Period for 2016: October 1 through November 1, 2016
For the past several years, the application period for TAEP was June 1 through June 7. The application period for 2016 has been moved to October 1 through November 1, 2016. By moving the date to the fall, producers should have better weather conditions (drier and warmer) to build TAEP structures prior to the reimbursement deadlines.
TAEP application materials and instructions for the 2016 program will be available in September 2016.
If you have questions concerning the 2016 TAEP program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-342-8206.
Reduced Maximums & Extended Deadlines
Because of record demand for TAEP funding, project maximums have been reduced in order to allow all approved applicants to receive cost share assistance. Although reduced, the new project maximums are consistent with actual reimbursement amounts requested by producers in previous years and still provide a significant incentive for producers to complete their projects. Program reimbursement deadlines have also been extended to better accommodate producers.
- Visit TAEP Online
- Participation in TAEP Online is not mandatory.
- How to access your TAEP Online account.
- Questions? Email email@example.com with your name, phone, and a brief description of help needed.
- Master Certification Information
- 2015 TAEP Application A Booklet
- 2015 TAEP Application B Booklet
- 2015 TAEP Application C Poultry Booklet
- FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
- Ag Events Calendar for 2015
- Ag Events Calendar for 2016
- Producer Diversification Course Requirements Calendar
- TAEP Information Line 1-800-342-8206
- Application and Reimbursement Schedule
- 2015 - 2016 EPD's & LNM Requirements
- Success Stories
- Tennessee Premises Registration Form
- Producer Survey