Tennessee Agricultural Enhancement Program (TAEP)
TAEP is a cost share program for Tennessee's Agricultural community. Participation allows producers to maximize farm profits, adapt to changing market situations, improve operation safety, increase farm efficiency and make a positive economic impact in their communities.
New Application Period for 2016:
October 1 – November 1, 2016
The annual application period has moved from the week of June 1-7 to a month long application period from October 1 – November 1, starting this year. This new timeline benefits producers by providing longer time to apply for TAEP and allows for more dry days for building structures. Application materials for 2016 are available below:
- 2016 TAEP Application A – Livestock & Grain (PDF)
- 2016 TAEP Application B – Producer Diversification (PDF)
- 2016 TAEP Application C – Poultry Grower (PDF)
Genetics, Equipment, Storage, Diversification, and Poultry Programs
- Genetics: Cattle - Bred Beef Heifers - Goats/Sheep
- Livestock Equipment
- Livestock Working Facility Cover
- Hay Storage
- Livestock Feed Storage
- Grain Storage
- Producer Diversification
- Poultry Growers
- Visit TAEP Online
- Participation in TAEP Online is not mandatory.
- How to access your TAEP Online account.
- Questions? Email email@example.com with your name, phone, and a brief description of help needed.
- Master Certification Information
- 2015 TAEP Application A Booklet
- 2015 TAEP Application B Booklet
- 2015 TAEP Application C Poultry Booklet