Tennessee Agricultural Enhancement Program (TAEP)
TAEP is a cost share program for Tennessee's Agricultural community. Participation allows producers to maximize farm profits, adapt to changing market situations, improve operation safety, increase farm efficiency and make a positive economic impact in their communities.
Record Number of Applications Received in 2015
Over 6,000 applications were received this year representing a 14 percent increase over last year and consistent with the average increase for the past three years. Demand for funding is stronger than ever which shows Tennessee Producers value the TAEP program and the projects being offered.
Reduced Maximums & Extended Deadlines
Because of record demand for TAEP funding, project maximums have been reduced in order to allow all approved applicants to receive cost share assistance. Although reduced, the new project maximums are consistent with actual reimbursement amounts requested by producers in previous years and still provide a significant incentive for producers to complete their projects. Program reimbursement deadlines have also been extended to better accommodate producers.
- Visit TAEP Online
- Participation in TAEP Online is not mandatory.
- How to access your TAEP Online account.
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, phone, and a brief description of help needed.
- Master Certification Information
- 2015 TAEP Application A Booklet
- 2015 TAEP Application B Booklet
- 2015 TAEP Application C Poultry Booklet
- FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
- Ag Events Calendar for 2015
- Producer Diversification Course Requirements Calendar
- Grow The Herd Initiative Flyer
- TAEP Information Line 1-800-342-8206
- Application and Reimbursement Schedule
- 2015 - 2016 EPD's & LNM Requirements
- Success Stories
- Tennessee Premises Registration Form
- Producer Survey