Livestock Working Facility Cover
|Certifications||Lifetime Limit||$2,500 Maximum Reimbursement|
|Cattle - 30 Head
Goats/Sheep - 50 Head
|BQA – Beef and Dairy
Permit - Dairy
|One (1) Reimbursement||Standard 35%
Max $2 per sq. ft.
Max $3 per sq. ft.
|Head of livestock = maximum number of single type, regardless of sex or age, at one time during the last 12 months.|
- New structures and additions to existing structures
- Structures must be a minimum size of 480 square feet - 2nd level will not be eligible; 16 ft. width minimum
- Minimum height - 10 ft. high clearance
- Minimum of two openings for livestock access/movement
- Use of structure is for covering securely installed livestock working equipment only
• Working equipment must be arranged in a functional layout at the time of reimbursement
• Minimum setup of equipment under cover includes squeeze chute, alley, and crowding system area
- Roof-metal, shingles, or polymer coated fabric (e.g., Cover-All, Clear Span, Super Structure, etc.)
- Labor - labor provided by applicant is not eligible
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure that their project is eligible and meets all TAEP criteria.
- Livestock working facility cover must conform to the minimum requirements and guidelines of TAEP.
Reimbursement Maximums per Square Foot
Approvals will be allocated for the maximum amount of $2,500. Reimbursements will be based on finished project up to maximum per square foot. Examples of how to calculate reimbursement amount will be included in reimbursement instructions and at www.tn.gov/taep.
1. 35% Cost Share - Standard Producer / $2.00/sq. ft. max. reimbursement / Total reimbursement not to exceed $2,500
2. 50% Cost Share - Master Producer / $3.00/sq. ft. max. reimbursement / Total reimbursement not to exceed $2,500
|For additional information call 1-800-342-8206 or email firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Eligibility Requirements||Program Requirements||Application A Materials|