Designated Managers Permit
A permit for an individual in actual control of the alcohol, wine, or beer operations of a retail package store, winery, or a retail food store wine license.
Click requirements or restrictions to learn more about them.
- 18 years of older
- Training has to be completed annually
- Has not been convicted of any crime involving the sale or distribution of alcohol over the previous eight (8) years or convicted of any felony within the previous five (5) years.
- Has not had an employee or server permit or any similar type permit revoked within the previous three (3) years.
- Does not hold any ownership interest in any wholesaler, nor ever held any ownership interest in any licensee that has had a license revoked within the previous eight (8) years.
- Applications Requirements Checklist
- Declaration of Citizenship.
- Certificate of Completion of Responsible Vendor Training. (2 hours complete).
- Certificate of Completion of Legal Training. (2 hours complete).
- $200 application fee
If you need a form to apply for this permit, please go to the following link: Forms (Click Here)